Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots of work to do and a brand-new week is coming

In the following days, I will start my design process. As I mentioned in my presentation, the biggest problem for to create my project is the language program, we called it "Objective - C".
















So, what is this?
I find it in the Apple official website, it shows that "The Objective-C language is a simple computer language designed to enable sophisticated object-oriented programming. Objective-C is defined as a small but powerful set of extensions to the standard ANSI C language. Its additions to C are mostly based on Smalltalk, one of the first object-oriented programming languages. Objective-C is designed to give C full object-oriented programming capabilities, and to do so in a simple and straightforward way."

And "Most object-oriented development environments consist of several parts:
An object-oriented programming language
A library of objects
A suite of development tools
A runtime environment"

Not only the English version, but also the professional issue confused me a lot :(

Tonight I have to finish part of our video work for the art installation. Then, see doctor tomorrow and have a discussion with my supervisor.

Hope everything will going well. Bless me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Qing, finally found your blog :) :) Lette :)

Post a Comment